Liquidating cd to administer estate

A will can also nominate a person to serve as a guardian and/or a conservator for a minor child or incapacitated adult.What happens if a person dies without leaving a will?

Unfortunately my parents have passed away in the UK and my sibling and I have to sell their house.

Any monies I receive will go into my account in the UK.

Probate proceedings are governed by the law of the state where the deceased person maintained his or her legal residence at the time of death, and by the probate laws of any other state where real property was located at the time of death. Individuals with minor children will want a will to nominate a guardian and to manage the assets for the minor children in a trust (which may be created under the will) and/or a custodial account. Although a date is not required, it is recommended so that the last will of that person can be determined. A living trust, or revocable trust, is an estate-planning arrangement under which a trustee (which can be one or more individuals and/or a bank) takes title to the assets of the original owner (the "settlor").

In most cases, the settlor is also the initial trustee.

To check the status and disciplinary history of a lawyer, look at the Find a Lawyer feature on (which will include most discipline), or call the State Bar of Arizona at 602.340.7239.